Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm gonna drop that dude.

I'm going to drop him, than wing him, then I'll turn him, I'll get three, and then I'll take it back and shoot the half, roll him over and flatten him. This sentence probably sounds strange. Outside of the wrestler community this probably sounds either sensual or really brutal. But that sentence was just a wrestler describing his strategy to defeat his opponent. The wrestling interpretative community is very simple and easy to become a part of. The best way to figure the lingo out and be able to interact with the community is to find a decent wrestler and sit in the stands with his mother and or sister. It seems that wrestling moms and sister are the most obnoxious and are more unashamed of what the lingo may sound like to someone who is not part of the interpretive community
.

No comments:

Post a Comment